- This event has passed.
Open Streets at Penn Fest
September 16, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come on out to Penn Fest for crafts, games, music, vendors, as well as dancing and sports on the street. Grab a bite to eat at one of our food vendors and then sit back and enjoy some live music.
- The event takes place on the entire stretch of Penn Ave (from Crosstown to 76th Street)
- People are encouraged to walk, bike or skate their way up and down the entire stretch to experience everything. It is stroller and dog-friendly. Event for all ages.
- Parking is only available on side-streets. Accessible parking is available at St. Richard’s Catholic Church or Lunds & Byerlys.
- Volunteers are always needed! Contact Penn Fest organizers to sign-up.
Highlights this year include:
- Pet Zone
- Lerum Car Show
- The Market – local creators, artists and home-based vendors sell their goods
- Food Trucks & Vendors
- Penn Ave. Restaurants
- Penn Ave. Businesses
- The IndePENNdence 5K – run or walk the 5k to support Minnesota Independence College and Community (MICC), a life skills program for young adults with autism spectrum disorders and other learning differences
- BMX Demos
- Spartan Zone – Come support local school groups and athletic teams
- Music & Entertainment
- Community Groups & Local Businesses
Learn more about visiting Penn Fest and/or registering as a participant for a booth for either the crafters market, the pet zone, business zone, food vendor, or the non-profit section. Located at Penn Avenue from 62 Crosstown to 76th Street.
Photo Credit: Penn Central of Richfield