- This event has passed.
The 31st Annual Richfield Farmers Market
August 1, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 am on Saturday, repeating until September 26, 2020
Are you looking for more ways to support small business and shop local in the age of social distancing? The 31st annual Richfield Farmers Market season kicks off this Saturday, May 16 at Veteran’s Park!
We want to maintain this annual tradition while abiding by social distancing guidelines, and providing the flexibility to support local business within your comfort zone. We take the health and wellbeing of our community very seriously. To learn more about new rules and guidelines designed to keep you safe as you shop, visit here.
What you need to know:
You can shop the Farmers Market in two ways:
- Shop online here and pre-order your items for pick-up; OR
- Shop the Farmers Market yourself, with appropriate precautions.
If you do plan on shopping in-person, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Plan your trip, and send only one health family member to do the shopping.
- Wait on the southwest side of the pavilion to be let in by market staff.
- Use the handwashing stations on your way in and out.
- Only 10 customers will be allowed to shop at a time.
- Keep your distance…use the 6-foot rule.
- “Shop with your eyes” only; let the vendors handle the goods you select.
We know you are eager to get out of the house and support local business with safety in mind! We also know the Richfield Farmers Market is a much-loved tradition. We hope this will bring back some sense of normalcy in this strange time, while also providing a way to support the local businesses we all know and love.